Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,233 ($1,694) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)