Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,056 (COL$2,234,722) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)