Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,034 (COL$2,967,706) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)