Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20854 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,105 (441,678 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)