Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨40,765 (₨65,849) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)