Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨44,889 (₨76,373) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)