Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨43,679 (E£ 11,428) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)