Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.810 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,228 (E£ 33,920) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)