Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,008 (元6,586) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)