Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,025 (€1,734) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)