Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.101 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,764 (Q10,302) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)