Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.690 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,642 (Q10,431) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)