Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.906 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,594 (Q12,418) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)