Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.813 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,949 (Q10,433) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)