Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.776 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,781 (S/. 4,540) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)