Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,649 (S/. 5,411) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)