Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,747 (29,745 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)