Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,755 (37,749 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)