Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,812 (54,971 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)