Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.451 INR / BYN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,232 (2,339 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)