Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 INR / BYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨47,552 (14,758,443 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)