Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.137 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,672 (kr12,397) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)