Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.495 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,186 (kr9,603) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)