Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.710 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,455 (kr13,744) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (27 minutes ago)