Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.352 INR / SBD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,815 (25,123 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)