Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 152% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,660 (HK$28,466) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)