Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.800 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 238% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,681 (HK$35,988) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)