Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.192 INR / HKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 174% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,840 (HK$24,394) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)