Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00342 INR / BYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,519 (20,933,026 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)