Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12600 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,605 (417,493 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)