Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12634 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨36,718 (290,620 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)