Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13183 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨50,784 (385,212 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)