Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,152 (元9,873) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)