Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,759 (元11,255) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (41 minutes ago)