Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.859 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 92% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,142 (GH₵10,685) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)