Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.635 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,285 (GH₵7,373) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)