Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.608 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,466 (GH₵8,931) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)