Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,904 (GH₵9,811) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)