Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,273 (¥386,116) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)