Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,917 (13,781 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)