Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,901 (€1,706) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)