Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,511 (元7,284) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)