Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,336 (20,988 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)