Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,450 (24,927 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)