Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.523 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,030 (元11,217) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)