Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,514 (元8,336) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)