Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11976 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 377% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,606 (3,737,571 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)