Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 330% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨352,679 (3,002,806 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)