Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 328% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨334,647 (2,849,318 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)