Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12440 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 389% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨458,499 (3,685,562 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (44 minutes ago)