Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12849 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 415% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨402,695 (3,133,977 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)