Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 88% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,134 (元17,338) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)