Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,664 (元13,654) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)