Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 88% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,647 (元15,119) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)