Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 72% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,327 ($1,640) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)