Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,418 (€2,116) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)