Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,678 (38,567,918 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)