Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 INR / VND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,488 (34,182,439 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)