Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,592 (元12,219) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)