Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.977 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,319 (2,565 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)