Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.171 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,779 (3,819 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (42 minutes ago)