Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.689 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,362 (2,739 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)