Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.367 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,314 (3,177 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)