Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.472 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,105 (3,644 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)