Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,418 (3,227 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)