Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,187 (﷼ 28,086,464) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)