Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,168 (﷼ 31,947,044) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)