Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,094 (﷼ 25,849,982) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)