Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,279 (26,768 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)