Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.529 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,672 (22,802 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)