Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.859 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,632 (25,911 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)