Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,500 (₨122,175) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)