Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,748 (₨170,087) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)