Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,010 (₨120,174) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)