Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.962 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,535 ($1,572) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)