Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,887 ($1,595) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)