Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,723 (₩2,237,890) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)