Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,718 (₩1,859,125) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)