Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)