Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,049 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)