Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.447 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨105,373 (10,087元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)