Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,056 (元10,101) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)