Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,618 (元8,158) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (35 minutes ago)