Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,643 (元10,296) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)