Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,814 (元8,425) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)