Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,690 (元9,790) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)