Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,091 (元9,800) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)