Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,345 ($1,723) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)