Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,123 ($2,530) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)