Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,261 ($1,937) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)