Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,942 (R$ 7,454) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)