Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,127 (€1,389) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)