Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,534 (€1,319) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)