Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,614 (€1,619) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)