Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,630 (2,729 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (29 minutes ago)