Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,977 (元10,995) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)