Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,366 (元14,561) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)