Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,780 (Mex$ 17,418) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)