Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,801 (€2,146) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)