Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,470 (€1,477) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)